Dr Ziv Mazor is a leading Israeli periodontist. He graduated the periodontal department of Hadassah school for dental medicine-Jerusalem Israel where he served as clinical instructor and lecturer for undergraduate and postgraduate dental students. Dr Mazor maintains private practice limited to periodontal and implant dentistry in Raanana , Israel. Since 1993 Dr Mazor is engaged in clinical research in the field of Bone Augmentation and Sinus Floor Elevation . He is a well published author on these subjects and has lectured extensively both nationally and internationally. Dr Mazor conducts and moderates advanced implant courses and workshops details in www.handsoncourse.com.
Dr mazor is the past president of the Israeli Periodontal Society and is currently the president elect of the Israeli Association of Oral Implants.
1980-1986 – B.Sc + D.M.D The Hebrew University Hadassah School of Dental Medicine, Jerusalem.
1986-1990 – Post Graduate Training – Department of Periodontics Hadassah School of Dental Medicine, Jerusalem.
1986-Dental License Israel
1990-Periodontal License Israel
Member – Israel Dental Association
Member - Israeli Periodontal Society
Member - European Federation of Periodontology
Member - American Academy of Periodontology
Diplomate – ICOI-International Congress of Oral Implantologists
Member - American Academy of Osseointegration
Member- Israeli Association of Oral Implants
1986 -1990 -Clinical Instructor and Lecturer of Undergraduate Dental Students - Hadassah School of Dental Medicine.
- Lecturer and coordinator of Dental Hygenist program 1988
1990-1993 - Clinical Instructor and Lecturer of Undergraduate and - Postgraduate Students - Tel Aviv School of Dental Medicine – Department of Periodontology
Since 1995 - Lecturer and Moderator in Advanced Implant Training courses .
Since 1993 - Engaged in clinical research in the field of Bone Augmentation ,Sinus floor elevation and Nerve Repositioning.
1/2003 - President of the Israeli Periodontal association.
Since 1/2003- Conducting seminars and hands on courses in implantology.
Since 5/2005 – President elect of the Israeli Association of Oral Implants.
List of Scientific Publications
1. Mazor Z.: The effect of 24,25 dihydroxyvitamin D3 on collagen maturation in vitro. DMD thesis, Jerusalem 1986.
2. Mazor Z. ,Brayer L. ,Friedman M. ,Steinberg D. Treatment of Dentinal Hypersensitivity by SRD Containing SRCl2 Topically Applied. Journal of Dental Research 68(4),656,1989.
3. Mazor Z. ,Schwartz Z. ,Soskolne W.A.:A Conservative Periodontal Treatment Combined with Orthodontics for Hopeless Anterior Teeth. American journal of dentistry 3(1),1990.
4. Shoshan S. ,Saks B. ,Shifter A. ,Mazor Z. ,Landau D. ,Pisanti S.: The Effect of Beta Blocking Agent, Cyclosporin A, and Calcium Antagonist (nifedipine) on Collagen Production in Grannulation Tissue in Vitro. Annals New York Academy of Sciences p.570-72,1990.
5. Mazor Z. ,Brayer L. ,Friedman M. ,Steinberg D.: Topical Varnish Containing Strontium in a Sustained Release Device as Treatment for Dentine Hypersensitivity. Clinical Preventive Dentistry 13(3),1991.
6.Findler M,Mazor Z, Galili D, Garfunkel AA:Dental Treatment in a Patient with Malignant Pheochromocytoma and Uncontrolled High Blood Pressure. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol.1993 mar,75(3):290-291.
7. Peleg M. ,Mazor Z. ,Taicher S. ,Blinder D. Sinus Floor Augmentation with Simultaneous Implants Placement in the Severely Atrophic Maxilla. International Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 26(1) 1997.
8. Peleg M. ,Mazor Z. ,Chaushu G. ,Gark A.: Sinus Floor Augmentation with Simultaneous Implant Placement in the Severely Atrophic Maxilla. Journal of Periodontology,1998.69;12,1397-1403.
9.Peleg M, Chaushu G, Mazor Z, Taicher S. Surgical Refinements Enabeling Immediate Implant Placement in the Severely Atrophic Posterior Maxilla. Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery vol 56;1998,p884.
10. Redlich M. ,Mazor Z. ,Brezniak N.: Severe High Angel Class 2 Division 1 Malocclusion with Vertical Maxillary Excess and Gummy Smile- A Case Report. American Journal of Orthodontics ,1999 vol 116;3;317-320.
11.Mazor Z. ,Peleg M., Gross M.: Sinus Lift Augmentation for Single Tooth Replacement in the Posterior Maxilla-a Three Year Follow-Up, Clinical Report. JOMI 1999 vol 14;1,55-60.
12.Chaushu G, Peleg M, Mazor Z ,Bakon M, Taicher S. radiological Findings in the Post-Sinus-lift Maxillary Sinus:A CT Follow-Up. Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery,28(suppl 1):22,1999.
13.Peleg M. ,Mazor Z. ,Garg A. : Augmentation of the Maxillary Sinus and Simultaneous Implant Placement in Patients with 3 to 5 mm of Residual Alveolar Bone Height. JOMI 1999 vol 14;4, 549-556.
14. Mazor Z, Peleg M,Redlich M. An Immediate Implantation Into Extraction Sites of Impacted Canines Combined with Bone Augmentation. JADA 1999 vol 130;1767-1770.
15. Peleg M,Chaushu G,Mazor Z,Ardekian L,Bakoon M. Radiological Findings of the Post-Sinus Lift Maxillary Sinus:A Computerized Tomography Follow-Up. J.Periodontology 1999:vol 70;12:1564-1573.
16.Mazor Z, Peleg M, Garg A, Chaushu G. The Use of Hydroxyapetite Bone Cement for Sinus Floor Augmentation with Simultaneous Implant Placement in The Atrophic Maxilla- A Report of 10 Cases. J.Periodontolgy.2000 vol 71;7:1187-1194.
17. Mazor Z, Peleg M. The Use of BoneSource for Sinus Floor Augmentation with Simultaneous Implant Placement in the Atrophic Maxilla. Dental Implantology Update,2000 vol 11:1.
18.Brosh I, Mazor Z. Fabrication of Interim Diagnostic Bridge: An Important Step in Posterior Maxilla Prosthetic Reconstruction Following Sinus Augmentation.The Canadian Journal of Dental Technology,2000:32-38.
19.Mazor Z. ,Peleg M., The Use of HA Bone Cement for Stabilization of Implants During Sinus Elevation. Journal of Clinical Periodontology supp.vol 27; (5)2000.
20.Mazor Z. Using Transitional Implants for Immediate Fixed Temporary Prosthesis. Dental Implantology Update,2000;vol11:4.
21.Lateralization of the Inferior Alveolar Nerve with Simultaneous Implant Placement: A Modified Technique. International Journal of Oral&Maxillofacial Implants.Vol 17(1),2002:101-106.
22. Mazor Z, Brosh I. Use of Transitional Implants for Fixed Interim Prosthesis.The Ability to Protect Freshly Augmented Sinus Graft. The Canadian Journal of Dental Technology.Vol 1;2002:14-18
23. Mazor Z,Peleg M. The Possible Benefit of Platlet Rich Plasma in Sinus Augmentation. Journal of Clinical Periodontology Supp4 vol 30:2003.
24. Mazor Z, Cohen D. Preliminry 3D Surface Texture Measurement and Early Loading Results with a Microtextured Implant Surface. JOMI vol 18(5)2003:729-738.
25. Leshem D, Mazor Z, Leshem R,Rosen D. A Simple Technique for Fabricating Interim Removable Prosthesis Supported by Transitional Implants. Implant Dentistry vol 12(3),2003:227-231.
26.Mazor Z, Peleg M, Garg A, Luboshitz J. Platelet Rich Plasma for Bone Graft Enhancement in Sinus Floor Augmentation with Simultaneous Implant Placement: Patient Series Study. Implant Dentistry vol 13(1)2004:65-71.
27.Mazor Z, Steigmann M, Leshem R, Peleg M.Mini-Implants to Reconstruct Missing Teeth in Severe Ridge Deficiency and Small Interdental Space:A 5-Year Case Series. Implant Dentistry Vol 13(4);2004.
28. Peleg M, Garg A, Misch C,Mazor Z. Maxillary Sinus and Ridge Augmentations Using A Surface Derived Autogenous Bone Graft. J Oral Maxillofac Surg 62:1535-1544,2004.
29. Mazor Z, Sinus Augmentation Using PRP Enhanced Graft With Simultaneous Implant Placement. Implantologia,Hungary 2004 p 23- 27.
30. Mazor Z. Long Term Use of Narrow Diameter Implants to Reconstruct Missing Teeth . Aesthetic and Implant Dentistry.vol 7:4:2005.
Mazor Z 31. Peleg M,. Garg A. Predictability of Simultaneous Implant Placement in the Severely Atrophic Posterior Maxilla. A 9-Year Longitudinal Study of 2,132 Implants Placed into 731 Human Sinus Grafts:A Comparative Study Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants. 2006 Jan-Feb;21(1):94-102.
32. Kleinman M, Mazor Z, Rossein K. Emergency Intraoral Repairs With Narrow Bodied Implants.Inside Dentistry; Jan-Feb 2006:70-74. Peleg M, Garg AK, Mazor Z.
33. Healing in smokers versus nonsmokers: survival rates for sinus floor augmentation with simultaneous implant placement. Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants. 2006 Jul-Aug;21(4):551-9.
Dr. Scott D. Ganz graduated from the University of Medicine and Dentistry – New Jersey Dental School. He completed a three-year specialty program in Maxillofacial Prosthetics at M.D. Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, Texas. Dr. Ganz is well- published in various scientific and professional journals (over 50 articles). He has delivered presentations both nationally and internationally on the Prosthetic and Surgical phases of Implant Dentistry and is considered a leader in the field of Computer Utilization for Diagnostic, Graphical, and Treatment Planning Applications in Dentistry. Dr. Ganz has been a featured speaker worldwide for numerous organizations including the Academy of Osseointegration, American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, The American Academy of Maxillofacial Prosthetics, The International Congress of Oral Implantologists, The American College of Prosthodontists, The American Academy of Implant Dentistry, The European Academy of Osseointegration, and The American Society of Osseointegration. He currently serves asAssistant Editor for the peer-reviewed journal, Implant Dentistry,and the editorial staff of Practical Procedures and Aesthetic Dentistry.
Dr. Ganz’s book, ”An Illustrated Guide to Understanding Dental Implants” available in both English and Spanish, has received wide acclaim as the standard in patient education texts, and has sold worldwide in over twenty countries. Dr. Ganz has been involved with implant dentistry for over 24 years, and has been on the Implant Faculty of many preceptorship programs around the country. He is presently on the credentialed staff of Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack, NJ, past faculty of the University of Pennsylvania Dental School, and presently on faculty at New Jersey Dental School. Dr. Ganz is a Fellow of the Academy of Osseointegration, a Diplomate of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, and a Fellow of the American Academy of Maxillofacial Prosthetics.
Dr. Ganz has served as a consultant for numerous companies involved with dental implants, imaging, and the high technology arena for the past thirteen years. Dr. Ganz is a Past President of the N.J. Section of the American College of Prosthodontists, and has been very involved with the National Organization. He also developed and maintains an internet Forum on interactive CT scanning technology, and is a founding member of the SIMPlant Academy, and co-founder of Kinetic Guidance (www.kineticguidence.com).
Lecture Topics Include :
Diagnosis and Treatment Planning Concepts for Bone Grafting and Implant Reconstruction
Use of CT and Cone Beam CT Scanning Technology
The “Triangle of Bone” Concept for Proper Implant Placement and Restoration
True Restoratively Driven Implant Dentistry – The 3D Approach
Understanding the Implant-Abutment Connection, and It's Importance
Comparisons of Abutments: Stock, Custom Cast, and Computer Milled Abutments
Achieving Aesthetics with Implant Restorations
Zirconia Ceramic Abutments and Crowns for Implant Reconstruction
Planning Bone Grafting with Interactive 3-D: Sinus Augmentation and Onlay Grafts
Immediate Extraction Placement and Rationale for Treatment
Marketing your Implant Practice
Understanding the Digital World: From Photoshop to PowerPoint, Video Editing and Beyond